WANTED: Hikers to help document the conclusion of the Peralta Stone Maps

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Yes Joe I took the photos. The spot is marked on the Peg Leg map and is in a area Travis was searching. Unless your standing in a certain spot you can't see it.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
You go through this

There's quite a lot of other one's Two,

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

These are right at the rest area, it's a healthy hike, but there's mines there.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Sarg

I just got back from AZ, Picked up a 223 dollar fine for no current tabs on my truck. Should pay more attention to silly things, But anyway I found what I was looking for, but there is a trick in the trail. But here is the last Heart in the trail.

IMG_1851.JPG

Very Rough trail, The big Heart on its side just like the map. Zoom in on the lobe side of the heart and there's the mine.
But what's in it is

IMG_1831.JPG

This is the trick, pic of mine

IMG_1852.JPG

You pass through the cut path to the flat cut ledge in the For ground, zoom in and you'll see the other Heart with a shaft hole going straight down.

I'll show you all later those pic's

babymick1 (I cooked a steak on the old skillet I found.)

Last edited:

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda ,

The Stone Maps are only used within a canyon to locate the Treasures of the Latin Heart thats all they were made for. Travis Tumlinson was a Joke, he never did anything he claimed to have done. I base my trail on "The German Clues" not all of them but the significant clues. You really have to hunker down and figure out which clues are by the Dutchman and the ones to throw you off. And Frank, I'm using Historically Documented Facts myself stop trying to make yourself look better than others. Google Earth is just a piece of software to assist not to make technical decisions with, one really has to get on the ground for that. Well, guess what My October 2017 trip to AZ wasn't my first I've been out to AZ more than a dozen times in my life. And on my final expedition to this one canyon I'm going to I'll be carrying in plenty of water about 33 - 50 gallons. I believe that more than enough for 3 people. And I'll leave half or a lil more in the canyon when I leave so I'll have more when I return. Because I'll have plenty of new funds for the return trip. No Frank, you can get as jealous as you want but your envy is showing. You have a great day

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
txtea,

Y'all seem to think y'all know where I'm going and Frankly I won't be in the Supers because Jacob was never there either. Its ironic that at least I figured it out and looked outside the search area and you people are still looking in the wrong place with everyone else for over 130 yrs.

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deducer,

33 - 50 gallons is a rough estimate, I have #6 -6gal jugs so that would be 36 gals, I have #1 2.5 gal Arctic Zone and several old canteens (non military), I believe I'm still set on water but I'm not physically carrying it. The carts will handle that issue since they can carry 750 lbs ea.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Gary unless your going in the summer heat you don't need more than a gallon of water. I was out Sunday and only took 2 swigs all day. Carts do not work unless your in a flat non rocky open area.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
sgtfda ,

The Stone Maps are only used within a canyon to locate the Treasures of the Latin Heart thats all they were made for. Travis Tumlinson was a Joke, he never did anything he claimed to have done. I base my trail on "The German Clues" not all of them but the significant clues. You really have to hunker down and figure out which clues are by the Dutchman and the ones to throw you off. And Frank, I'm using Historically Documented Facts myself stop trying to make yourself look better than others. Google Earth is just a piece of software to assist not to make technical decisions with, one really has to get on the ground for that. Well, guess what My October 2017 trip to AZ wasn't my first I've been out to AZ more than a dozen times in my life. And on my final expedition to this one canyon I'm going to I'll be carrying in plenty of water about 33 - 50 gallons. I believe that more than enough for 3 people. And I'll leave half or a lil more in the canyon when I leave so I'll have more when I return. Because I'll have plenty of new funds for the return trip. No Frank, you can get as jealous as you want but your envy is showing. You have a great day

Gary

When I hear someone trash Travis' A Joke. Hmmm
It's just puts them in the category of not to bright, They looked and can't get it. So they trash others to justify there Time looking. Now I don't look for the LDM, So if it's out of the area cool. So why would you trash Travis, when theres no proof what so ever! That the LDM and The Peralta Stones are Connected. Thats were I interject the phase, Anal Mine.

Good luck on your Quest

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Gary

It's just puts them in the category of not to bright, They looked and can't get it. So they trash others to justify there Time looking. Now I don't look for the LDM, So if it's out of the area cool. So why would you trash Travis, when theres no proof what so ever! That the LDM and The Peralta Stones are Connected. Thats were I interject the phase, Anal Mine.

Good luck on your Quest

babymick1

i agree with mick....its not right to badmouth another treasure hunter...especially one you never met..and one that isnt around to defend himself

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary

Good luck on your Quest

babymick1

I have compelling info that does make them linked. But not sharing too much, Could always go out with me in Dec.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I have compelling info that does make them linked. But not sharing too much, Could always go out with me in Dec.

Doc4261

Yeah I do like the notion of hunting with a like minded Treasure Hunter, I think it would be cool. But I never can get away
in Dec. Year end audits, Evales for department employees to determine there bonuses Outside auditors in and out daily. And a ton of paper work to have done by the new year. Impossible for me.

But I'll be hitting it in Feb 3/4 if you could do it then we could give it a shot. But I've looked high and low for a link in the two, Some hear say stuff is all.

babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is sort of what I`m thinking. I am counting on finding more clues at the site that lead me to another spot. I`m guessing that 2=3-O-18=7 means that at the third marker is a missing link,and at the first marker at the begining there is 7 of something that has some instructions or something. I guess I was lucky because I didn`t have information overload from reading into it. I started with a clean slate and an open mind and it just fell in my lap.Thanks for your comments,Chuck

na , 2=3-O-18=7 is down by the peralta trail head. and dons camp. if u look at the map u will see it. the mine is there if u read it correctly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread