Wanted maps of north georgia

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Younghunt

Younghunt

May 14, 2011
Clarkesville ga/ Ringgold ga
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter fast tracker, now garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive never had experince asking permission to hunt the feilds around here! up north all the silver is in the old parks!

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You don't need a map to hunt around Ringgold. If you get permission to hunt farms , that is all you need. 100,000 Yankee Soldiers assaulted the gap for days. The battle started in Graysville and moved toward Ringgold. Then the entire Confederate Army of Tennessee went into winter camp just a few miles down the road at Tunnel Hill. Then the Battle of Rocky Face in the Spring of 1864. You dont need maps. Just get out and get permission to hunt.I will come down and give you a one hour tour of your area if you want. Just take me hunting when you find a few spots to hunt ( with permission ) . Permission is the hard part.

RollTide

Tenderfoot
Nov 5, 2014
Ringgold GA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in Ringgold and I'm always willing to go detecting and he is right permission is the hard part anytime you have a place to go and need a partner let me know

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread