🙋 WANTED Wanted

paulccsi

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a CZ70 that I am willing to sell. Its in excellent condition.

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
I have a CZ5 , serviced, calibrated , & a deep detector, that I will sell . $425 , shipped in U.S.

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul thank you for your response, however I purchased one already with a fz probe. Would like to ask you a question or two though, being you own one. In the ground, not air test , what kinda depth are you getting ? Did you ever have problems with the headphone jack? What kind of settings do you use ? I am becoming very frustrated with this machine...the depth is not great, and I'm just not as successfully as I am with my minelab 305. Makes no sense, being the cz has two frequencies and cost twice as much as the minelab. I've tried just using the auto tune , but you can't distinguish one target from another. Example; if I put a piece of junk or iron in a hole, then try it with a coin, it gives the same response, unless I want to dig a target every 2 min. That's not gonna work. In normal I just can't seem to find anything but nails..I spent 500.00 for not a whole lot of detector...I think,..I've got about 20 hours on the machine, which isn't a lot but enough to know, how it responds, I also perform
A lot of testing in my yard. I'm thinking I would have been better off saving more coin and getting a used explorer se, on second thought, I doubt I will ever buy anything used again. Any help, from anybody would be appreciated. By the way on the headphones, in order for it to work, I had to take off the seal around the jack, so the headphone would insert fully, if not the male jack would not sit in the hole completely and no sound. So I taped around the jack so dirt can't enter, sorta temp. Hard wired(so to speak). Pain in the ass, to say the least, for a detector I just pd 5 bills for...:dontknow:

OP
OP
DigitNY

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, already purchased one..

Top Member Reactions