WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still one needs to produce the reason why Ward would spend his money to publish the Beale Papers.
...or did Max Guggenheimer front the publishing costs?

If Charles Button published the Job Print Pamphlet then there would be very little cost. If Sherman was the author and JBW agent for the author. The printing press ran by Button was in the same building as the newspaper then ran by Sherman. So it could have been a three way agreement among them to share in profits.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nah... "fronted" by the Inner Committee with $$$$$$$$$$$ from "BT"/CSA TREASURY - WRV, lawyers like "Ole Jube", etc. & OTHERS with "vested interest"; PV's last book, a NOVEL (FACTION... Fiction with FACTS) was sorta like the ''Job Print"... tells the story; CONFEDERATE TREASURE COVERUP: Duty, Honor, & Deceit... MORE on that later.
Right now, I am doing R & I on the ROSTER (names) from Comp. G of the 11th Regiment Virginia Infantry (CSA)... HOME GUARD of Lynchburg, Va.; I know that "CSA" Max was one, having been previously WIA. The HOME GUARD woulda helped with the "BT"/CSAT-WRV...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now, I am doing R & I on the ROSTER (names) on Comp. G of the 11th Regiment Virginia Infantry (CSA)... HOME GUARD of Lynchburg, Va.; I know that "CSA" Max was one, having been previously WIA. The HOME GUARD woulda helped with the "BT"/CSAT-WRV...

James Beverly Ward was most likely his partner in the Home Guard as a Quartermaster when he died they have listed in the Druguid Funeral Records as being "Major" strange because he was turned down to be a soldier because of a broken leg. The Quartermaster's is most likely and he would have to make errands in to Richmond at times also.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most Quartermasters of an area or town had the rank of Major at least all that I have seen. Major Sutherlin in Danville was a Quartermaster.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Going back to the "OP"; EF Beale (US Navy) retired in 1851 or so. During the Confederate War, he was a VERY wealthy MULTI-MILLONAIRE private citizen with a HUGE ranch, (California) that was once a US Army Fort. Documents indicate that EF Beale came back east in 1848 or so with the FIRST piece of GOLD (to Philly). His story PROBABLY was one of the TRUE, AUTHENTIC stories that "influenced" the Beale PAPERS pamphlet (1885).

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That is true, and E F Beale's name was in all the newspapers of the day, and many remember the name Beale connected to gold.
E F Beale was also involved with Jefferson Davis's US ARMY CAMEL CORP, but that is another story.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe. But still nothing solid to launch claim of remedy in either direction. That's all I've been saying. It's one thing to present a theory, or thoughts, but it quite another to launch claims of remedy and solutions as if they were fact to something that is still a complete unknown...
That is what you done with these never ending unconnected to Ward, the "unknown author" or the Beale story in the job pamphlet.
Reread the posts starting from # 1475, for the Risqué extended family bloodline that influenced the fictional Beale story.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Going back to the "OP"; EF Beale (US Navy) retired in 1851 or so. During the Confederate War, he was a VERY wealthy MULTI-MILLONAIRE private citizen with a HUGE ranch, (California) that was once a US Army Fort. Documents indicate that EF Beale came back east in 1848 or so with the FIRST piece of GOLD (to Philly). His story PROBABLY was one of the TRUE, AUTHENTIC stories that "influenced" the Beale PAPERS pamphlet (1885).
...and that combined with events in that Risqué extended bloodline combined with the Otey family and one can determine the various sources utilized for the 1885 Beale Papers.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, considering that Ward's great uncle John Pickrell Risqué was killed by Indians while inspecting Arizona gold and silver mines in 1884.
Rememer the mention of Indian massacre rumors in the Beale Papers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Back... "Google" John Pickrell Risque [34969] ; his home was 102 West Kelly in Silver City, NM; now the HISTORIC John P. Risque House is Common Ground Gallery (Art Shows, etc.)...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
John Yates Beall, CSA...? John Yates Beall - Wiki; ALSO... "Google" 1865: John Yates Beall, well-connected Confederate; "google" Why didn't Lincoln pardon John Yates Beall? INTERESTING!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND! John P. Risque, is in the Risque "BLOOD-LINE". AND! "Captain" John Yates Beall was KGC! HA!

John Yates Beale was from the Harper's Ferry, West Virginia area. He and John Wilkes Booth were friends. Booth warned Lincoln if he did not pardon John Yates Beale you would kill him and he did.

By the way in the adjoining county, John Wilkes Booth stored a large fortune in gold and silver. Some as been recovered mostly the gold by his wife but the silver was left behind. I wonder if it is still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread