Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....the honk of the horn told the tale.........time to go a digging so I grabbed the gear and slid into Navy Davy's ride and we did the glide up the old number 7 highway to a playing field. Think that homemade blueberry wine the Grey's ball team gave me over the weekend had me hallucinating bigtime. Gotz to lay off that stuff or was it an attempt to render me incapable of playing? You decide. We now enter the "Blueberry Zone." Do not adjust the colour, the sound, we can make images BIGGER or smaller; we are in control of your computer!
uyudud.jpg

rtsyrt7765tyh.jpg

nrmstrymyusryroop.jpg

ldtystryty.jpg

Of course I imagined I could be saved from these horrid images flashing by my eyes by entering "The House!"
uytudjjdj.jpg

Anyway I snapped out of it once the magic of the Garrett and it's soothing bell tone brought me back to reality and in no time the coins in my left jacket pocket caused me to lean.

Navy Davy was on a roll finding 75 coins which was his best ever one day total and puts him over 1000 coins for this year and counting.
ytiytijukyj.jpg

Had a hard time of it today as my knee locked but as Sgt Rock in the DC Comics used to say "War is hell!" Ended up with a skeleton key and 126 coins @ $13.40
iliu967dtyjyd.jpg

Had stopped at a beautiful beach that had a lot of potential but not for coins. Where to tomorrow me bouy!
hkhjkj.jpg

Forgot to mention it but ND and I both found a golf egg...I ate em raw!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions