Was in now out, stuff that is no longer hot.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like to start this thread since so many different items were Hot yesterday but not today. What were you having luck in selling and then Kabooom you can't give them away.

I was doing very well with Shopkins. Then in the last month or so the bottom fell out.

Chase hot wheels, those that are just a little more different then the common ones. Treasure Hunt was great for awhile, could sell them for big profit and now they do not command any more than the commons.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it seems like every year what was hot last year will not sell very well this year..

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this year in general for used items was awful. November and December for me were horrible I was down 75% sales vs last yr. I sell manly jewelry. Sales have been very below average. Video games on the other hand have been soaring!! Idk. I just picked up a bunch of littlest pet shops I hope they do well.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this year in general for used items was awful. November and December for me were horrible I was down 75% sales vs last yr. I sell manly jewelry. Sales have been very below average. Video games on the other hand have been soaring!! Idk. I just picked up a bunch of littlest pet shops I hope they do well.
My youngest daughter and her friends were all into buying those little pet shop toys when they were maybe around 8 or 9 years old. Their all grown now making money and having babies. Who knows, they could be a hot seller once again. ?

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Anything that I buy with an intent to flip immediately becomes "no longer hot". Anything that I just dumped in order to make room for other stuff then becomes "hot".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread