Washington County Texas

bja3908

Aug 19, 2006
galveston tx
A co-worker of mine great grandfather came home after the war with several strong box of gold, which he hide on the family farm. Even tho the family had lots of hard times over the years he would never spent any of the gold.The mans name was Boedekcor and was in Wauls Legion. Over the last 10 years I have been ask 5 or 6 times to search the farm witch is still in the family.But when I ask for a contract showing my share everything cools off. I do not think I will ever get to hunt for it but I will wait and see. What I would like to find out is if anyone has came across the name Boedekcor in their research on the kgc.

Rebel

Jan 31, 2005
Yo! Rebel here: ;D beale! Yer doing good in yer resesrch... YES! CSA "Privates" can do the "dirty work" of burying "treasure"... AND... remain silent... IF, they were also FREEMASONS; back then... Masons were MORE serious about the Craft... it is sorta like... the "Worshipful Master"... who is ALSO the "Captain" of the "Host" from the "Castle"..."ordering" the "Host Companions" to dig & bury CSA-related $$$$$$ & weapons, and remaining silent according to "Masonic
Oath of Silence"... subject to being "killed" according to KGC "charges" by SENTINELS... :o Thus... the SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL(S)... :-X

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread