Watch this space?

Pickle juice ? :P

Did someone say pickle??? Lol!!
fccdc63a56848447e2a387348b547fdf.jpg

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Last edited:
***ARC listens to thread***

Nope not dead thread... still has a faint pulse. :P

***ARC listens to thread***

Nope not dead thread... still has a faint pulse. :P

Would it be safe to say this pickle is rising and still has some juice in it!

Quick joke:
Q:What do you get when you cross a deer and a pickle?
A: A dilldoe

Carrot, Pickle, & "Sausage"
A carrot, a pickle and a "sausage" were talking about their awful lives. The carrot said my life sucks, when i get big and fat they cut me up and cook me. The pickle said when I get big and fat they cover me in vinegar & throw me in a jar. The "sausage" said, when I get big and fat they pull a plastic bag over my head, stick me in a dark, damp room and bang my head against the wall till I throw up and pass out!

Last edited:
alice's restaurant ... just want ride on my motor pickle...

package at last mailed ... found it today while cleaning out my room ..felt bad about not sending it earlier ---so I put 3 little odd things in it --- one item is a very "special" type of wind chime ( you will need a bit of line for it) ..... one item is quite old ... and the third is a "lucky" Asian item ..said to give great luck to its owner

Ok, here is a video. Not sure why I thought I should post it here...however it seems fitting in a roundabout kind of way!

Thanks a lot! Now when I walk by the pickle section at the store, I chuckle a bit....people think I'am looney!:laughing7:

Now that makes two of us! Lol

Also when I see a waitress...I wonder if she has a bell in her attic. When I hear a bell...I wonder.....were you in a waitresses attic? Is it only in the Bahamas that waitresses entice ex-military gentleman with stories of....bells in the attic? When I visit the Bahamas, do I look for this?

ss-fat-guy1.jpg

I'm hoping they have great scotch in the 'hamas...I know they got sail boats just floating around.....

4a88a306569e4432912afe6ce25f6d77.jpg

Who said pickle?

Last edited:
what did the octogenarian pirate say when asked his age --- ? --- aye matey.....

Not yet, I'll certainly let you know...
Thanks
Kevin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back