Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was sitting at the local high school waiting for my wife to come out. I had brought her some lunch, tacos. As I waited out front, this woman comes out. She is dressed in too tight lepard looking bottoms with her right knee bandaged up. She has a cane and is hobbling along like she is in pain. Suddenly she gets a phone call and the cane is lifted up and she is walking just fine as she talks. I continue to watch her as she heads for this truck parked at the edge of the parking lot. she is talking nonstop and waving her hands as she opens the passenger door and gets in. Suddenly she is getting back out and slams the door shut, still talking on the phone. The driver is definitely watching her now as she heads towards the back of the truck and then to the correct truck. I glance back to the driver of the first truck and they are shaking their head. This makes me feel a little better about my own stupid mistakes LOL. Anyways, she was getting around quite easily once she got on the phone.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probobly taking money out of my check to pay for her so called dissability

LouMiller

Dec 27, 2019
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 Vanquish 540 Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cellphones are magic pills... I see this quite a bit as i am a people watcher.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People cant live with out them

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cell phones - The demise of the family nucleus that once was.

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us not miss the point. The only reason someone fakes an injury or disability is to get something for nothing that they don't deserve. I'm happy to pay my taxes to help someone in need. Those that steal that away from the rightful recipients by fraud can rot in hell. There are too many people that really need our help to tolerate a "low life" that just wants something for nothing.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was just the grand illusion of having a wrapped knee and hobbling so with the cane only to forget about it all when the phone rang. I wear a knee brace but it is hidden under my pants and I use a cane or walking stick 90 percent of the time. I get chewed out royally when I don't use the cane and for good reason, I tend to go down a lot and hard. But in the VA hospital, everyone has a cane LOL. This lady was so wrapped up in her call that she got into someone else's truck and then hurried to the correct one. I am more apt to go down when I am in a hurry but I can do it on a smooth flat floor, just talented I guess.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . A grown single male hiding in his truck starring at a woman with a disability that is unknown to him may be considered by others watching a rapist .TP

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do we get there!!!!!!!@@!

Blak bart

Gold Member