water is still ccoolldd !!!!!

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went sat and it was around 38 or 39 that morning,it warmed up fast but man was that water cold!had my thin wet suit on -and was o.k.,then went under with a mask on and i thought it was going to take my breath.found some decent color (no nuggetts this time)and flake.i couldn't get in the deeper spots water was too high ,no air,no weight belt.but had a good time .i might be hurt'in for two days but ,still looking forward to the next trip.i didn't run but about 2 tanks of gas .can't wait till -lower water ,and warmer weather!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: Congratulations Sman :notworthy: few have the testiculiar fortitude to jump into the cold :tongue3: for the gold :icon_sunny: tons a au 2 u 2 -John

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the thin wetsuit was really not that bed,i was comfortable-but the cold water on your face was breathtaking at first.after a while it goes numb then it don't matter.i didn't do as good as last year,bear in mind i only ran 2 tanks.and the water was too high to get where i wanted.but that don't matter I KILLED THE SKUNK !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn't think you would go without for long . I know you were search'in new ground for awhile .... and I know how that is . I also know if the new ground is do'in you wrong for to long , you gotta run back to momma . Just to make things right again . :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread