Water Water Every Where!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Recently Red Has Been Playing In the Shallow water With Her Coinmaster Pro!!! At First She Was Doing Great!!! Then after a few times In the Shallows Her Detector Would Not Pick up Any thing Upon, My Investigation I found A Small Hole In the Factory Seal :BangHead: She Had several Ounces Of water Inside Her Coil I got Most of It Out And Its In the Hot Sun I was Afraid To Blast It With A Heat Sourse Like A Hair Dryer!!!! Im Hoping that It Will Work for Her!! Untill She can get the Replacment Coil Any Sugestions Other than the Obvious one Check Your Coil Every time Before Entering The Water:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: Hers is not the Only One I hit the Water Yesterday for 45 Minutes My coil has Several areas that are Leaking Good thing I had An Extra Coil Ill See if I can Get Pic Soon Chug

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Water water everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink,
Water water everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink.

Rhyme hand print-2_edited-5.jpg of the ancient mariner

PS Spray it with clear 3M waterproofing after you bake it at low temperature to dry it out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the Info Good Thing is Reds Detector Is Covered By Her Warranty And So Is the New Coil I Bought!!! Chug Im Trying to Put it Out in the Sun As Much as Possible Mayby We Can Have Some Backup Coils Chug

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If you are going to go dunking much, look for an old Whites surfmaster PI. You will never have to worry about the water again. There is even a weighted coil for it. It will go down 10" for those rings you like. Frank

hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread