worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The Scantic River,Got some nice holes with ledges,who knows what's in them cracks!Gonna find out!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 350
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 351

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
me and my buddy went out yesterday it was 100 degree. he is a diabetic with asthma we were ok when we were getting concentrate and slucing it was the 100 yard trip back to the bank. we got in the shade it took him 20 minutes to tarvel less the 20 yards. went and got the truck down to him and a 3 liter camel back in him . found out later he had not eaten all day so we had to stop in town and get some drinks and food and stayed in the ac store for about 30 minutes. we got to my house i made him eat some supper with us and stay in the ac for another hour. he went home got in the ac and a diet coke . the concentrate we got come out of the same hole where we got 3 test pans with about 10 -30 specks in each pan so it seems to be a good spot .well send pics of what we get from the 30 lbs of concentrate

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
olepossum said:
me and my buddy went out yesterday it was 100 degree. he is a diabetic with asthma we were ok when we were getting concentrate and slucing it was the 100 yard trip back to the bank. we got in the shade it took him 20 minutes to tarvel less the 20 yards. went and got the truck down to him and a 3 liter camel back in him . found out later he had not eaten all day so we had to stop in town and get some drinks and food and stayed in the ac store for about 30 minutes. we got to my house i made him eat some supper with us and stay in the ac for another hour. he went home got in the ac and a diet coke . the concentrate we got come out of the same hole where we got 3 test pans with about 10 -30 specks in each pan so it seems to be a good spot .well send pics of what we get from the 30 lbs of concentrate
olepossum,I was thinkin more along the lines of swimmers,lot of people go there in the summer,loose jewelry too!

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
oh heck yeah i have a dfx 300 with 12 inch coil you bet that would be a awsome place to hit with a md i started mding just got hooked on prospecting my first love is the metal detector gold is just so shinny and worth almost 1,600 a oz

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Regular Coca-cola is great for getting sugar levels back up in a hurry.........NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread