Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was watching T.V. the other day I learned that 47% of U.S citizens are victims and can not support ourselves. That's why I decided to start a thread on how to earn money for rollin'

1.) Borrow from your parents.

2.) Turn coin roll hunting into a voucher program and agree to pay later (Although there's no promise you'll ever be able to).

3.) Borrow money from your nearest bank (banks should be deregulated and allowed to lend out money for anything).

I bet you $10,000 my ideas will work. I have had experience with this all my life yo I was born with the big bucks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

theproph

Oct 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was watching T.V. the other day I learned that 47% of U.S citizens are victims and can not support ourselves. That's why I decided to start a thread on how to earn money for rollin'

1.) Borrow from your parents.

2.) Turn coin roll hunting into a voucher program and agree to pay later (Although there's no promise you'll ever be able to).

3.) Borrow money from your nearest bank (banks should be deregulated and allowed to lend out money for anything).

I bet you $10,000 my ideas will work. I have had experience with this all my life yo

Sounds like a solid piece of advice. Dont see how any of this is a completely bad idea. Im going to try this on out, thanks Em!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call me old fashioned, but what about getting a job?

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe the 47% he speaks about are allergic to jobs. Coin roll hunting with disability checks lol, you're on to me!

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... (banks should be deregulated and allowed to lend out money for anything).
This statement sounds like you are promoting a political position. That's not allowed anywhere on TNET.

...I bet you $10,000 my ideas will work...
This statement sounds like an offer to buy, sell, trade, or barter. That's only allowed in the Classified section of TNET.

You're askin for a whoopin from the moderators. Why won't that happen? Anyone have any ideas? Maybe Kevin knows.?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
loose change also known as madwest, this is a warning try to start trouble and your gone.......

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
loose change also known as madwest, this is a warning try to start trouble and your gone.......

Not true, Your superslueth-ness (also known as KevinBomb123). I am not Madwest. I know why you would think so, but you are wrong.

Members reminding others of the rules is "starting trouble" Wow. Is the OP not political?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have had your last warning loosechange/madwest......another post trying to start trouble and your gone.

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
Em, that idea is the BOMB! Can your mammy and pappy lend me $100? I'll glad pay them Tuesday for a hamburger today

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I saw someone on TV that said every single student in the US could just borrow money from their parents for college tuition. If they could do it for college surly they could to it for coin rollin'

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Em that's not earning money, and please don't spark a political war and harass a candidate.
No breaking rules now!
Happy hunting :)
Wicka

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean that you were born with big bucks ... I saw Eight Mile. Are you an impostor?

I'm with you as far as being a 47% victim ... of my own decision making.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres my idea for making money: go to school, get a haircut and get a job hippie. Worked for the 53% of America.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eminem said:
Dawg I saw someone on TV that said every single student in the US could just borrow money from their parents for college tuition. If they could do it for college surly they could to it for coin rollin'

Dawg, why borrow from a bank or from your parents? You might have to pay that back someday! If we were all smart, we would just take out a long term loan from our kids, grand kids, and great grand kids (AKA China). Let them pay it back! (Obviously I am joking - what's scary is that there are people in this country that think its OK!)

Ok. I guess maybe getting a job IS the best option.

And to keep on subject...
A $1000 loan from a bank really isn't a bad option. You could easily double that in a couple months searching boxes of halves. Sell the silver, pay back the loan then keep on Rollin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread