Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mickey and I sail in around 10:00 am for after 1pm low tide.
Lot of dolphins and ospreys at work today……feeding time it was today.
Today we run into Dave from PA. as he is coming on the beach, mickey and I go north for a few blocks and then head south.
Targets are tight again today. Run into Big Scoop Rich – he is like mickey and myself, not holding any yellow…..he did have a big pot metal bling ring and I had a bluebird bling ring, but now comes the Pa. gold hauler Dave…..big cell phone, earrings and the biggest set of GRILLE’S OR FRONTS whatever you want to call them…….i mean a whopper set…..NICE TOOOO………1 of the nicest sets I have seen from the lane in a very long spell.
Did a short review of Pa Dave’s hot gold scoop….it is home made and kinda small, but digging good yellow.
Ran into the same two diggers again today………….they ran down to see what we where finding…………they were ready again today.
Low Tide Tim and I are going to meet him and his wife Patty at the mayflower café tonight, they are bound back to pa. on thur……………that is if his loot mobile will carry all the yellow……..told me he found like 5 rings on tues…….no yellow ones.

Thursday………..i feel a ROAD TRIP NORTH………

Good luck out there, see you soooon in some lane.

Few pics. today, video spin……………..6mins.
Here is video:

Attachments

• JUN29NUT.jpg
    JUN29NUT.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 652
  • JUN29DAVESFRONTS.jpg
    JUN29DAVESFRONTS.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 653
  • JUN29DAVESSCOOP.jpg
    JUN29DAVESSCOOP.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
home safe and sound.... thanx for the oc invite.. came down with bad case of gold fever.....both figurativly and literally...feeling much better now....

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
update------ just got back from my jeweler...unfortunatly the teeth are not gold.. he couldnt tell me what they were made of but thats the way it goes...at least i ended up with one 14k ring for the week.. had a great time with the other pirates in the lane ,,met and re-met people a lot of good people i hadnt seen in a year or two..and had fun ...thats all that matters.....

Apr 16, 2011
Great videos. I was curious about what do you do with all the cell phones you find do you just trash them or is there some value in them?
thanks
John

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dave......never seen any that were not gold

maybe he just did not want to mess with them.

gold.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions