42.7 KB · Views: 502

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
what a beautiful dog.

I am sorry for your loss...I just found out that my Boxer's time on this earth is limited (cancer).

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
nowheels.... I am sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. We still haven't completely got over the loss of our dog after having her for 15 yrs. They are just part of your family.

Vibes I am sorry to hear the news about your dog too. All you can do is make their lives as happy and comfortable for as long as it's kind to do so.

regards U.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that.

I lost my one of my little friend's last year and it was very hard.

My thoughts are with you.

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
nowheels7 said:
After a week long fight the vet finally gave up :'(

She wasn't even three :(

Nowheels, I'm so sorry about the loss of a member of your family and to Vibes for having to sit and wait for the inevitable, my heart goes out to both of you and to everyone else who has lost a four legged family member. We've had a recent loss as well.

Texastee, that poem has to be on of the most beautiful things I've ever read,it definitely brought a tear to my eyes, more than one tear actually. I don't know if you wrote that or got it from someplace else but I hope you don't mind if I copy that and pass it on to a few friends. I don't know about Nowheels and Vibes i cant think of something better to place alongside a picture of a lost one.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm sorry too. :-(

That's the problem with pets. We always out live them.

Our cat (well, not really OUR cat - she adopted us!) was hurt somehow - probably hit by a scooter or car about three weeks ago...

The owner never put a collar on her, so we put a flea collar on her and used a permanent marker and wrote our apartment number on the collar. Well, three weeks ago, there was a note on our door, that someone found her in the bushes, and she was injured, and at the vet, so we called the vet and learned her hind end was paralyzed. :-( We had to put her down. :-(

I am sorry to talk about my friend in your time of grief, other than to say, you're not alone. :-(

Attachments

• DSC00394.jpg
    DSC00394.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 461
OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Thanks everyone, I just wanted to post her picture :-\

Thanks for the poem t, my keyboard needed a wash :D She had eaten something in the garden that caused her organs to fail, we don't know what. :(

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oooooooooh, that's so sad...I'm sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful dog...forever cherish the wonderful memories you have of her. I know it's painful dealing with this, just recently went through it myself with "Ranger". I think back over the 13 1/2 years we had him...and recall so many things he did that we got a chuckle out of it. Chasing buzzards that were a mile high in the sky...I still laugh about that.

Hugs to you, nowheels.

Vibes, hugs to you too.

T, loved the poem...I shed a few tears.

Marc, hugs to you too.

sunset&dog (2).jpg

Attachments

• sunset&dog (2).jpg
    sunset&dog (2).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 550

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:angel11:

I know it's been a tough week for you mate :'( you stood by her and gave it a good shot, and that's all she would have asked of you, everthing else she had, a good home a family who loved here :)

Shes up there in the big stubble fields with my best buddie, waiting for us to join them(not to soon though) were we will walk with them once again :angel7:

SS

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nowheels, Vibes, Marc....My heart goes out to you guys. Been through it many times myself.

Tee – You made my screen get all blurry.

Attachments

• bridge.jpg
    bridge.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5,810
OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Thank you all so much!

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sorry ,,,, so this is going on but I advise breeding with another to forget a little ..... I had three dogs one died poisoned (ate something from the ground) and the other Mallor . never forget at all but if a little. :'( :'( :'(

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Uuugh. I'm so sorry for your loss. Our pet is a rescue dog who doesn't long either. She has been the best companion any one could ask for. She goes everywhere with us I can't imagine how you feel.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
It's always hard to lose our pets that love us unconditionally, every single day. I sure hope that it's true,
that when our time comes we will be reunited with them. Imagine the welcome we will receive from all
those furry friends we have all had since childhood & all those happy wagging tails when we get there.
Hopefully.

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
She's beautiful!!! I'm sorry for your loss & sadness.

I truly believe that they are angels who don't really leave us.

She's probably still with you - you just can't see her. :wink:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so sorry to hear about this. They are like family, better than family really.

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always say I will never have another after losing one because it is so tough. But they are great friends. Sorry for your loss.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread