We should create MEMES!!!!

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
We need to make a page on Facebook that makes memes for CRH. I called teens cause adults dont really use fb that much BUT if your skilled you could make a page idc.

maybe call the group CRH memes or something i dunno. We get people to like and post pictures of memes of a CRH. Simple. You dont have to join it if you dont want to

Here is an example.... 3rka9e.jpg

I have better memes than this**

Upvote 0

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wants to apoligize to everyone. I know I shouldnt of said what I did, and I feel bad for it. I am very stressed out over my grandfather who lives on the cost of rhode island, and one on the coast of Virginia. Obviously no excuse for what I said as many of you are actually living through it. You are all in my prayers.

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get me wrong I do feel for the folks that got hit, but, if you live in a house not an apartment or condo why no generator? With all that's happening in the world today. I have water, Mre meals,generator and enough of the basics to live weeks without assistance.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mountainman you've got the perfect hobby for no power! beats having world of warcraft as a hobby in that situation hahaha. The only thing I need power for is for the internet so I can watch my late night...........I've said too much already

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a follow-up for the first one (after many years):

30412223.jpg

And a new one:

30412279.jpg