nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is a great day for NH gold miners!!!!! WE WON!! The bill is DEAD.Today we went to concord for our hearing on motorized mining. Awesome turn out! The old saying the proof is in the pudding, let me tell you! The meeting started with the rep who wrote this bill she didn't have any real facts and pretty much said she didn't like it personally. Only one other person was opposed. Then came us miners we had ALL the proof documents, pics, studies you name it they got both barrels. we ran them out of time with overwellming testimony. The look on that committee's faces when they saw what we bought priceless! At the end of it the rep looked like she wanted to crawl under her chair the committee's chins we on the floor! they took a vote and KILLED IT!!! I want to thank timberdoodle and AGP they were a great help. Also to everyone who came to the meeting THANK YOU!!! There is power in numbers and today is proof. After the hearing I got to talk to one of the senators and she thanked us for the education they received. She said that they had no idea of the good that we did. One guy told the committee that he used his not only as a dredge but also he used it to suck up Millfoil an invasive aquatic plant they liked that!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ! sorry I left out a we in the title mods could you add one?

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations on your victory. A big THANK YOU to you and all that attended the meeting. Best news I have read in a long time.

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today democracy accually worked they heard our voices and listened! GREAT DAY FOR NH. So all you out of state guys get your dredge permits lets dredge!

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job.

Sounds like you lopped off its head, dragged it down the street to town square, and hung it on a pike where it belongs.

Did you bring up the economic side of it? You know, how banning motors punishes the guy that sells pumps, along with the pump manufacturer, and all that money spent going down to the creek and back?

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They got the whole story! AGP said that a couple of senators were for it until they heard our testimony!

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great job everyone involved. There wasn"t much time to get every thing together. I don"t think they thought there would be a fight. Hopefully this is the last of it. Great job for the people that put this together. And T-Net for helping get the word out. Super news and lets get some good weather now.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great work gents. Way to save your mining by quick decisive action. The mining will be much sweeter now.

Timberdoodle

Oct 17, 2012
Kingfield, Maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great turn out today with a lot of very good testimony. Got to send a special thanks to John Dorval from the tri-state GPAA for driving all the way up to support fighting this bill. His submission file must have been at least 10lbs of material/studies. Great job to all!!!

AGP

Dec 1, 2015
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
4 inch Dredge
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We did it, we won!! We stopped the dredge ban in it's tracks! We hit them with a lot of facts and info and I even brought in a 2 inch into the State House for them all to see that dredges aren't monsters. One of the Senators came up to me after the vote to see if he could give the dredge a try sometime and gave me his card. The key thing about fighting these lawmakers is that they have no idea at all on what a dredge is or how it works. Once we showed them and explained what a dredge is and how insignificant the damage they do to the environment is, it actually switched 2 of the committee members views to our side and killed the bill.

20170321_113506.jpg

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FANTASTIC!

Good work N.H. peeps!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I tried this in the great state of Misery and got put on a "watch list" for my efforts. Misery wanted to develop a "prospecting permit" for Misery.....all my calls to them were fluffed off and NEVER returned. I went through this for 2 years and finnaly gave up. DONT NEED NO STINKIN PERMIT !!!

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully we've heard the last of rep Oxenham. we proved that she didn't have any of her facts right. We'll see if she brings in any enviro-nuts to try to stop us again. Like I said before it was a collective effort by all

Last edited:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys rock, live free or die! wish new yorkers would get together to solve problems politically. All that happens here is that extreme liberals protest and riot in the city acting like unstable children.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread