Weaselbrott reporting for CRH duty

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys,

I was slammed pretty hard by Sandy this week, and have been without power these past few days, and still remain without power. I finally made it into the city after some public transit has been restored, and it seems like life is continuing around here in the city just fine. My first agenda before work was to pick up one of the half boxes I have waiting for me. It was a dirty, musky skunk! Booo!! Anyway, I hope I have some good scores to come this afternoon as I attempt to clear out all the halves from the banks in my work area by tomorrow. Hoping you TreasureNetters affected by the storm are all doing well post-Sandy as well, and if you were not affected by the storm, your generous silver donations are greatly appreciated :) Just PM me for the address :P

Here is just a tiny tiny sample of what the storm did around in my area:

ebW6I.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 boxes searched today with the first being a skunk, and the second giving me a 1957 Ben. Hoping the final box for the day will be loaded with goodies.... There is always a silver lining to the storm :P

Myrick

Sep 21, 2012
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice a Ben! :D I didn't find any pre 1964s in my first box the other day, I was hoping tho :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread