wednesday wheatie

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrived Home early today and decided to search for this spot I was told about,well never found it, but I did spend some time swinging and pickin up the Lincolns, because i love Lincolns, more then anything in the whole world,being new to this area I decided to drive around and look for any abandoned houses, forest with structure remains etc, you know the ones but when you get close theres that small red sign that says (no trespassing), well this lot I drove by had none, so I got out, and within 5 minutes I get a great signal, wow can it be an actual target that's not foil? I find my Target about 6 inches down and all I see is This big Coin mabe a 50 cent piece, heart rate jumped and then then I found out it was a Spark plug gap tool , made from CTA, oh well spent another 30 minutes there and took my clad home, then I was double checking my Lincolns and I see one is a 58 Wheatie!!, that was good news for me, now I can at least go back with a hope for that shiney stuff!!, note to self, always check your change and remember where you pull stuff from this lot looked like at one time was a camp site for motorhomes.

Attachments

• ATT00217.jpg
    ATT00217.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always pays to drive around and look for good spots.. nice wheat

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
keep hunting I feel you man, finding spots is a hunt in it's self

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread