Wednesdays 2 Boxes of Halves

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Wednesday's 2 Boxes of Halves

I picked up two boxes of halves today and was very pleased with the results.

Box 1:

Franklin:1951(2), 1954

1964-4

40%-9

Box 2:

40%-1

Total of 17 silver halves. :) This was a huge improvement for the boxes,since I had searched about 16 boxes that were skunks and the last two boxes had between 7-10 40% silver halves.

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Wednesday's 2 Boxes of Halves

WTG PW!! Keep plugging...that stash will GROW.......

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE

You need to order more Box 1's!

Nice!

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II

Good finds and Good Luck in the future :) Pennyworth, your totals for 07 are close to mine, about how much have you searched to find these?
I search 4 boxes a week and try to get in at least one bank run each week.

OP
OP
Pennyworth

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006

prizm II said:
Good finds and Good Luck in the future :) Pennyworth, your totals for 07 are close to mine, about how much have you searched to find these?
I search 4 boxes a week and try to get in at least one bank run each week.

Hi Prizm, In January and February I was able to get 4 boxes each week from one bank. Currently this bank will only order two boxes a week now. So the last couple of weeks I called a different bank and ordered one box from them,so I have gotten 3 boxes a week for March. Most of my silver has been comming from bank runs, and I only started doing that the last three weeks. I was mainly releying on boxes to search as I was doing fantastic with them and satisfied. When they started producing nothing, I got bored and went hunting for silver. ;D I have searched a LOT of halves already since January, I don't keep a record of the total amount searched. I think I will try to do more bank runs, I just have to find different areas that I haven't been to. Mostly everything near me has been cleaned out. LOL

Prizm, continued good luck searching this year! It will be interesting to see both our year end totals since we have similar numbers right now. Btw, I can't get dimes to fit into the bottom total, I ran out of space,but I have one silver Rosie year to date.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread