Wednesdays Hunt.

paleojoe

Mar 31, 2008
Wednesday's Hunt.

Went out hunting with Dork Wed.The Needle tip Triangle topped my 2 beads,but had a great time. The first pic is of a nice pottery rim.I lost a even bigger piece,but Dork gave me this one. The next 2 pictures are of the bone tube bead,& the shell disc that I found. Last pic is of a discodial that I found on the same site a few years back. I don't believe that I have ever posted it here. Thanks for looking, & good hunting everyone.

Attachments

• fort site 09 rim.JPG
    fort site 09 rim.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 203
  • bone,shell bead fort site 09.JPG
    bone,shell bead fort site 09.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 203
  • fort site bone bead 09.JPG
    fort site bone bead 09.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 206
  • fort site discodial.JPG
    fort site discodial.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 205
  • fort site discodial 2.JPG
    fort site discodial 2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 0
M

mickey

Re: Wednesday's Hunt.

niice pics. thank you. we don't have discoidals up here in northern ohio so i have to trust you guys to find them all! if you want to see the birdbone bead necklace we found at the taylor site in erie co, ohio, google firelands archaelogical research center's website. it was found with a child burial. you might even see a picture of me on that website.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Wednesday's Hunt.

You guys are going to cry if you lose that site, I have only found one discodal in my life and it was fired clay from a washed out burial mixed in with shell. Nice finds and looks like you have a nice friend as well.
TnMountains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread