Week in Review (1/16 - 1/22), The Week to Come...

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Hey,

Tonight concludes my first full week of CRH. It's been a fun and rewarding one to say the least. The week yielded 25 keepers, 4 of which were 90%'ers. I echo many here that the thrill of the hunt, the feeling of "opening presents on Christmas morning" when I rip open a roll, and the overwhelming sense of joy when a keeper graces my presence keeps me yearning for more.

Speaking of the week ahead, I'm going to kick it off with a "mini road trip" tomorrow. I can't say how many banks or gas stations I'll hit. But, I have mapped out my battle plan. I am ready to face the challenges as well as the rewards.

Wednesday will be a special day for me as I will crack open my first 4 boxes of halves.

I am ready to douse myself with tomato juice should I be sprayed by the "evil skunk"!

May the new week keep everyone safe... and may the keepers bless your presence too.

H$H!!
TGB
(Bryan)

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on your first week Bryan - seems like you've done quite well. :icon_thumright:

Good luck tomorrow and with your boxes later this week. :)

I've got 4 half boxes ordered for p/u this week also. Your right opening coin boxes can as exciting as opening Xmas presents sometimes - my last half box sure was. :)

Keep on searchin' & H$H!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TGB-

good results for your first week at it, and good luck on your boxes, hope they are holding some Ag.

Depending on where you are just know that in the long run your skunk average will be about 30-50% of your boxes....It's the volume and persistence that will allow you to be successful at this in the long run.

As you get more accounts setup and bank relationships built, my advice would be to focus on boxes and CWR, with the occassional road trip, but don't spend to much time at gas stations, convenience stores, and the like. I agree its cool to find stuff in the wild but your best return on time invested will be to stick to the basics.

Anyways thats my 2c of free advice from Zoltar.

HH
Bigheed

OP
OP
tallguybry

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Bigheed said:
Hey TGB-

good results for your first week at it, and good luck on your boxes, hope they are holding some Ag.

Depending on where you are just know that in the long run your skunk average will be about 30-50% of your boxes....It's the volume and persistence that will allow you to be successful at this in the long run.

As you get more accounts setup and bank relationships built, my advice would be to focus on boxes and CWR, with the occassional road trip, but don't spend to much time at gas stations, convenience stores, and the like. I agree its cool to find stuff in the wild but your best return on time invested will be to stick to the basics.

Anyways thats my 2c of free advice from Zoltar.

HH
Bigheed

Awesome advice BigHeed! Thank you very much!!

H$H!!
TGB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread