Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent the whole weekend hunting field sites where old sites were once at.
Saturday Teverly came up to hunt with me and we hit a one room school house and a homesite, both on 1886 map....long gone now, just corn fields.

I got 3 indians, worn barber dime, several worn crusty wheats, large lock, but my favorite find of saturday was the "Free Bully Time" token from Delphos, Ohio. There has not been fairs in delphos since 1930's.

Today I went back to the field less than one mile from my house. It is a super hard field to hunt iron is insane, I had to go thru like a snail to be able to pick out anything. But it paid off nicely, got some nice buttons including a scoville eagle button. Also got 2 real nice condition Large cents. 1851, and 1854. I found them about 15 feet apart. made my day! :hello2:

All weekend I used TTF and my small SEF 6x8 coil.

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

Upvote 0
Goes4ever,Them coppers is real nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GodBless HH Chris

Hey there I couldn't help but notice your map that your finds are laying on. I've seen maps online but not really the greatest. Any help on where you got yours and what kind of detail it gives?
Thanks
Nate

natepen said:
Hey there I couldn't help but notice your map that your finds are laying on. I've seen maps online but not really the greatest. Any help on where you got yours and what kind of detail it gives?
Thanks
Nate
I got mine from the county engineers office. It is a 1886 plat map, it shows roads, houses, schools, churches etc....

Very nice saves there!

LC's are in excellent shape G4E :thumbsup:

:o awesome largue coppers ! !!

nice LC's,cool token and a post civil war button.can't complain with a hunt like that! nice job! :headbang:

fantastic finds. those large cents are great and I really like the fair token :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

those are some nice looking finds you got there

sweet finds!!!! MR TUFF

Nice digs man!! :headbang: Coppers are in pretty good shape! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back