WEEKEND FINDS!

justin75790

Jul 13, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX
I hit the local parks and sports fields this weekend. I also went on a hunt with Chris (TheBeepGoesOn), Steve (ssehunter), and Mike (TokenFinder). I had some good luck with the sports fields, dug two rings and a silver necklace. The skull ring came from a fairly new ballfield, had to be recently dropped, it was right under the surface. The Necklace and gold ring came from an older soccer field that Chris showed me. The gold ring was so mangled that I didn't know what it was until I got home and cleaned it up. A lawnmower must have had its' way with it >:( The good news is that the diamonds are real!! ;D

Attachments

• SKring.jpg
    SKring.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,000
  • gold ring front.jpg
    gold ring front.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 992
  • ring side shot.jpg
    ring side shot.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • NC1.jpg
    NC1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 997
  • jan28.jpg
    jan28.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 985
Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent finds Justin...and very nice display and pics! Looks like the camera works great. I really like that silver chain and pendants...that skull ring is huge!

HH!
TBGO

SafariDream

Oct 27, 2006
Portugal
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500
very nice finds you have there
and wow, you put a smile on my face with that mangled up ring lolol.
HH

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Cool necklace! All the finds are nice.

I noticed another AA token in there. Very nice presentation too.

Congrats!

Ridley

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Ring finds. Like all your finds. I also found a AA token last year. Bet that guy wishes he had that back. Did you dig up much trash while you were detecting the fields. Soccer fields are always good place to find jewelry.

HH, Ringfinder

OP
OP
justin75790

justin75790

Jul 13, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX
ringfinder said:
Nice Ring finds. Like all your finds. I also found a AA token last year. Bet that guy wishes he had that back. Did you dig up much trash while you were detecting the fields. Soccer fields are always good place to find jewelry.

HH, Ringfinder

The fields that I were hunting at were not that littered. I always dig some trash...If I'm going to find gold rings, Then I'm going to dig pulltabs and foil. That gold ring hit a choppy 13-14 on the VDI,(DFX) and thats were most of my trash foil was. Thanks for looking..Justin

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck of a weekend for you.....kudos!

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
very nice digs,so much good stuff in mother earth, gravity such a good thing. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread