Weekend Hunt -- UPDATE 10/29

F

Farchaus2k

Took the afternoon off tomorrow and I got all day on Saturday. The goal is to hit 23 banks in the 9 hours of open bank time. Here's to hope. I'll update accordingly.

UPDATE 10/28 5PM
Made it to 13 banks this afternoon. Got $1100 in Loose and CWR Halves and $200 in Nickels. Hoping for something good.....

Upvote 0

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2 Days..9 Hours..23 Banks..Let the Quest Begin

Farchaus2k said:
....The goal is to hit 23 banks in the 9 hours of open bank time............

Are you on foot or a bicycle? :laughing9:

Seriously, 23 shouldn't be a problem unless they are all 50 miles apart. Why not spend some time tonight and google banks in area codes close to you to see if you can hit more like 50 of them. Have fun.

OP
OP
F

Farchaus2k

Re: 2 Days..9 Hours..23 Banks..Let the Quest Begin

If there wasn't any traffic then yes it wouldn't be an issue, but fighting with traffic...kinda makes it more "challenging"

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Weekend Hunt

I have a route where I can stay off the road and drive through adjacent parking lots and hit about 10-15 banks.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Weekend Hunt

Wish you luck, keep us posted :thumbsup:

HH...Miner

OP
OP
F

Farchaus2k

Re: Weekend Hunt -- UPDATE 10/28

$1100 in halves and only 2 40%

Better than nothing....

OP
OP
F

Farchaus2k

Dumped the $100 first thing in the morning. Hit 10 more banks after that. Pickings were terrible. The only halves I could get were either ones that other people had dumped that morning (thankfully the tellers I spoke with let me know this), or loose ones in the tray. I pulled a 1968 out of the loose ones, but nothing more. Grabbed a box of dimes and pennies along the way, and placed a order for 2 boxes of halves from one of my banks. Again, here's to hope......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread