Weekend Hunt w/ VMI lands me my First Shoe buckle and MOAR!!!

Stef45

Jan 7, 2016
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the new site where i found the Charleston Police button last weekend with VMI today and yesterday. Yesterday I scored my first shoe buckle and its a beauty! About 10 feet away I landed what i think is another flat button...not really sure if there was anything on the front or not. On the back you can see it says "quality" on the bottom there is a wreath looking decoration. Any ideas or ID's would be great on that button. The other relic from yesterday looks to be a Brass spoon handle. That is my guess. Today we had a great low tide so we did some water detecting on the exposed pluff. Tons of old bricks and glass bottle fragments. The Glass dates from 50's all the way back to 1700's for sure. good mix. Dug a lot of targets but these the the better ones. The Glass bottle is really cool looking i think it dates from the 20's but it is a Hinds Honey and Almond Cream bottle made in Bloomfield, NJ. This other thing looks to be pewter and i have no idea what it is. I haven't really gotten through everything i dug today so maybe i have a surprise waiting for me! Thanks for looking!

IMG_3303.jpg IMG_3305.jpg IMG_3302.jpg IMG_3307.jpg IMG_3304.jpg IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg IMG_3309.jpg IMG_3310.jpg IMG_3311.jpg

Upvote 7

Z.K.

Bronze Member
Jun 16, 2015
The Grants
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice frame, a great assortment of finds.

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice buckle finds, and love that little bottle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread