Weird things always happen to me, and still are!!

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
Something weird for me was this: One day after it had stopped raining I was going to go to the store, it was hot so i rolled the window down. As I put the car into reverse, I felt a bump and heard a cat howling, dang I ran over my cat, my girls came out and started yelling at me. I was crying and the cat was howling, the girls screaming, they told me I was still on the cat. Okay few more seconds to think, which way to drive, forward or back, man I was gonna kill the cat, girls screaming again, just move they said. So I put It in reverse, cat ran into a corner of the yard. Wouldnt let me touch it. I left it alone, since I was sure it was gonna die. Two days later cat gets up and walks around. Was kind of crooked but it lived. Funny thing every time it heard the car it ran the other way.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lonesomebob said:
The new sears are very loath to give a replacement on tools, I almost had to threaten law ,to get them to be good. Bob

That's why I go to the "old" Sears :laughing7:

Oh Linda, now I know what they mean by "woman drivers", thanks :icon_thumleft:

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
Hey Spart and Mighty, you never know what your going to do until this happens to you. Dont think it has anything to do with the appendages that hang from the body.

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
The way I see it was the cat's fault. And he was male. Don't ask me about my dog. The ending was different for him, he was also male.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you think these are funny (and they are) you should talk to a bunch of firefighters.

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to a bunch of cops nearly every day for about 21 1/2 years! I talked to a bunch of city inspectors for another 10 years. I forgot about these stories I posted 4 years ago. I have many more, but not the energy to put them down. Wish I had done so 10 years ago. Monty

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean Monty :icon_thumleft: I wish I had kept a journal over the years, hell several journals with all the stupid things I did. It still is nice to sit back and reminisce on those fun times.

mascallw119

Apr 23, 2010
Just had an opportunity to read the posts and they were truly funny. A couple of years ago I did have a strange thing happen that had me laughing and a couple of bus passengers laughing. I was on my way home from work when the bus stopped at this stop to pick up passengers. I was seated in the front and one of the passengers boarding was asking if anyone had change for a dollar. I signalled to the man that I did because I was pretty sure I did have change. I did have change but not enough and I apologized to him for my error. All of a sudden the man started barking, growling and snarling at me like a dog. I diverted my eyes so as not to make contact with his and I became very still in case he was thinking of biting me. I also was thinking of a route of escape if this situation turned increasingly more crazy. The bus driver was not sure what to do at that point and before the driver could take any action, the barking man turned and stepped off the bus. The driver quickly closed the doors and we took off. After a moment or so of silence in disbelief of what just happened the passengers and myself started laughing....although nervously. WORD OF CAUTION TO BUS RIDERS....MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHANGE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread