Weirdest places you ever CRH

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best hunt is where the most money is at IMO, with that being said banks and the occasional (although I never had luck) coin star coin return slot yield the greatest results. I dont go anywhere else.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
You can wait around, for people to bring roll's in, then buy them off them. One-day loan service places too. many people working retail CRH while on the job.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
HavokSouls said:
I just wont to see if people crh at places besides banks places such as grocery stores etc.. so post below!

Dawg I once opened a box of cents in the middle of a highway. I was on top of a mattress carried by 6 jockeys... Found 8 wheats that day!

Last edited:

hikerdude

Jan 31, 2013
Palmdale, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 2200 Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wal Mart............... I'm new at this CRHing. Last week I purchased $35.00 in nickels, and $65.00 in dimes from my bank. I got a 1943S nickel, and a 1964 dime. And the next morning I went to Wal Mart to get my engine oil changed, and was walking past a COIN STAR when I noticed the lady keep putting back a rejected dime. I walked over and offered her a quarter for her rejected dime, and she accepted. It was a 1956 dime :).
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread