watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was detecting this spring, I dug a deer's shoulder blade with an imbedded steel arrow tip :P

DSC_2010.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_2010.JPG
    DSC_2010.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 556

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Metal box about 6" X 8" in size buried about 6 inches down. Before I opened it up I thought I had a possible good find with treasure inside. Turned out to be the bones of a dead rodent. Probably a pet rat or hamster that a kid buried years ago.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Watercolor, I'm not a bow hunter but I do shoot a longbow for fun. That find of the deer shoulder blade and your photo of the three-bladed broadhead is spectacular!

OT

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That arrow embeded in the deer is a neat find! Any bow hunter would love to have it as a souvenir. You outta' put it on ebay! :laughing9: Monty

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weirdest thing I ever found while MD was what looked like a dead body....I was driving along the Sacramento River, and the road is on top of the levee....I pulled over to a spot I wanted to hunt, and as I was hunting, I saw a naked body lying on the ground about 100 feet down the side of the levee....I did not approach the body because I did not want to contaminate the "crime scene" and made a call to 911 to report my sighting....when the cops arrived, they went down the side of the levee to check out the body, and it turned out to be a homeless guy who said he was sunbathing! The problem was that the sun could not reach him through the thick canape of trees overhead....as soon as I saw the guy sit up, and heard what he told the cops, I was glad he was not dead, and then I just left the area and went some place else....SushiDog

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
Way up on top of a bluff with a scenic overlook I found a crematory toe tag, kind of creepy!!

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
Steelheadwill, what probably happened was some guy was getting divorced, but his finger grew larger than his ring. He cut the ring off and chucked it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread