Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, of course, my short "walk" was shortened by even more, by SNOW!?!?!

I could put up with a few raindrops, but when it started snowing, it depressed
the mood and I left. :dontknow:

Anyway, it won't be around long and that short walk was at least productive:

2016 (184).jpg

2016 (185).jpg
(What sort of stone is red?!? :icon_scratch: )

....and it would appear that everyone is happy enough. ;)

We made it! SPRING! YAY! Now, we can get going for real! :)

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 13
Yep, we got snowed out early this morning but it can't last much longer. You done well[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut

cool rings !

we were supposed to get up to 4" tomorrow.
Last I heard we may see a flurry instead.

of course I'm not complaining if they get it right this time

Nice digs Whadi, congrats on the rings. :occasion14: 34 degrees when I left the house this morning, no snow here yet, maybe a little tonight and tomorrow.

32 degrees here to day in Mighty Missouri, Whadi, do you think that will slow me down? I am very happy for you and enjoy seeing you score big time on the rings. I am getting out today at some new-to-me school yards, hoping for one more precious metal phalange adorment! Wish me luck! Sub 8-)

Nice day of digs . Dont worry the white stuff is definitely onnits way out

32 degrees here to day in Mighty Missouri, Whadi, do you think that will slow me down? I am very happy for you and enjoy seeing you score big time on the rings. I am getting out today at some new-to-me school yards, hoping for one more precious metal phalange adorment! Wish me luck! Sub 8-)

But of course! Hoping for you to find the "big" one!

And, no, it wouldn't slow you down. Actually, it wouldn't slow me much either. But, it's pretty easy for me to get depressed. I am SOOOO tired of cold! :)

nice rings. the red stone may be coral

nice rings. the red stone may be coral

Thanks! I really just don't know my stones! :dontknow:

If you look closely at the stone there appears to be a ......seam (for want of a better word), running thru it. That help any? I know it's worth a mint ;). I'm just curious because I'd never found a stone that looked as red as this one did coming out of the ground.

Congratulations on the two rings! Fishy and Blingie look pleased with you fine effort today!

Nice double ring score! Congrats!
You sure are going for the multiple ring finds lately!
I see the Blingister has stashed his last shiny, and is ready for more!
The snow is supposed to start here any minute and continue into Monday, of course the "jackpot" area...is over my house, 5-8". The good news it will melt with the rising temps.

Let the fun begin! (MD'ing kind)
There are goodies to be found!
:)

I was going to suggest it might be coral too like jewelerguy. It was cold and overcast here but the snow stayed south of us anyway. Nice finds Gary.

Great hunt gary, those rings silver? Sure look like it!

Great hunt gary, those rings silver? Sure look like it!

Oh yeah, one's marked "ster" & the other .925.
The larger ring actually says "True Love Waits" & if I'm not mistaken, somebody on here found the exact same type of ring, very recently! Quite the coinkydink. :)

Thanks!

Oh yeah, one's marked "ster" & the other .925.
The larger ring actually says "True Love Waits" & if I'm not mistaken, somebody on here found the exact same type of ring, very recently! Quite the coinkydink. :)

Thanks!

Why Whadi, that would have been old Sub last year!
truelovering.JPG

Nice finds bud!

Weird how items turn up in threes sometimes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back