Welcome to the group Knorrski!

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Knorrski is my better half in the detector wars saga,and she just joined the group.Those of you that have told me to let her when will change your mind when you get to know her.She is a very good hunter and as competitive as I am.In a fun way of course!For example she found our first barber coin last year and i constantly heard about it till i got one this year ;D

bigirg

Upvote 0

knorrski

Feb 21, 2005
Indiana
Bigrig,
Thank you for welcoming me ....But remember you are upset cause I found the first barber dime :-* And I will find many more sweetness specially with my DFX....Knorrski

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Welcome in Spades! Ah! The spirit of competation! Ain't it great? Do I detect the sense of a possible butt kicking in the works, but which butt? I envy you that your other half is going out with you. I had to travel to Portland, OR & back today for a DR Appt. My other half accompanied me on the 400 mile round trip & we visited for 12 hours today. She said that when detectors would show her a color photo of what is in the ground, tell how deep it is & what it is worth, she would become more interested in detecting with me. Wecome to the Forum Knorrski & best of luck. Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions