Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ya All!! I'm from Grants Pass, Oregon...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New member here from Kentucky. I have been using metal detectors since the 1980's. Kind of drifted in and out of it for many years. Just got back in last week and I am looking forward to seeing what I can do.

Bill

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member here from Kentucky. I have been using metal detectors since the 1980's. Kind of drifted in and out of it for many years. Just got back in last week and I am looking forward to seeing what I can do. Bill
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy fellers. I've been looking at this site for the past several years and have gained a ton of knowledge from you guys. I want to say thanks and I'm looking forward to getting and sharing more knowledge and experiences with you. I am an extremely old school patriotic American, and enjoy the **** outta prospecting, mining, and nugget hunting with my Gold Bug II, as well as building things, riding my Rokon, goofing around with my animals, and shooting the tasty ones during hunting season. I'm not real computer saave and I'm on "Auto_Pilot" just about all of my awakened day (can't sit still for long and always busy), so if anyone is waiting for a reply from me, there's a good chance that it could be severely delayed by my A.D.H.D enhanced auto-piloting that seems to take up most of my time. Add a few beers and multiply this situation by 14.
Anyways, looking forward to typing toward you fellers! FFFPatriot.

Feb 22, 2017
Bryan county, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
None sure could use one.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im a rock hunter in Oklahoma. And i think i stummbled into Jesse James markings they look very old and i cant stop thinking about i love that kind of stuff its relaxing walking around woods and lake etc...

Feb 24, 2017
MA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey i need help. i recently lost my wedding ring at work. so im looking for a local MA metal detecting hobbyist in the Leominster area that wouldn't mind helping me out. please feel free email me [email protected]

Mr 420

Feb 21, 2017
Highlands, Scotland.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from the highlands of Scotland!

Salutations, everyone. I'm Kenny from the highlands of Scotland. I've enjoyed this site for a while now, due to the various Oak Island threads. I've also joined to seek advice as I've been doing some research into the area I was born/ live in and it turns out that it was templar land (google Ardersier, Scotland) and may have also been an officially sanctioned dueling location.

I look forward to getting to know everybody.

vesa

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2017
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Nokta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings to everyone from Finland

I'm a long time reader here, but decided only now to actually register. I have interests in pretty much everything related to metal detecting, history, stories, shipwrecks or just things that are underwater, meteorites, even the technology in the detectors we use. I mostly metal detect, but find pretty much everything interesting too, especially underwater drones.

HighlandMary

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2017
The hill country way north of Detroit, MI
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi from HighlandMary!

I live out in the country; about 40 miles north of Detroit. I'm fairly new to metal detecting. I have an Ace 250 that I've been using for a few years now, just to get some fresh air and exercise. (I'd like to buy a better detector for my area. One that can handle the high Iron content of the sand around here; and also be able to be used on ocean beaches.) My husband is also starting to want to join me in this new hobby.) I love American History, and have been an antique dealer for aprox. 25 yrs. I'm reasonably knowledgeable in all types of antiques, but especially nonfurniture items. Hopefully I can offer my assistance to those with questions in this area.

I'm hoping to be able to expand my knowledge of artifacts; Indian and early American. I would also love to learn more about fossils and rocks.

I see that this site seems to be heavily populated with men; but I really hope to get the chance to meet some women that enjoy the hobby too! Looking forward to this! Thanks and happy hunting!

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am new to the forum. I grew up in Florida and have been searching for the " Lost Florida Everglades Pyramid " I have spent many days and nights hunting for this Pyramid / Temple site in the bug and rattlesnake infested swamps. I hope to relocate the site this year and to be sure it is giving the attention once found with the help of an archaeologist who has an intrest in locating it, too. KrazyKraker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread