Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Ten

Tenderfoot
Sep 20, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk. I found over a 200 or more from my mother's collection can't wait to share more. But time for shut eye. Ttyàll later. I have lots of questions about these coins i found. 1919 0r 1920-1958's 1959-1980's

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk. I found over a 200 or more from my mother's collection can't wait to share more. But time for shut eye. Ttyàll later. I have lots of questions about these coins i found. 1919 0r 1920-1958's 1959-1980's
tn_teacher.gif
You might consider posting your finds on Sub-Forum: Today's Finds! or perhaps Sub-Forum: Coins if you have questions about their values, etc. Looking forwarding to seeing your coins.

The_Hunter

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2017
Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro / Garrett AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and girls. I'm a noob and I'm ready to dive into this site! Let the party commence.

Good fortune to all of you! (Just don't take mine. :occasion14: )

ashley84

Sep 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi y'all I'm new to this, want to start collecting pieces I find at estate sales & such and open a small business reselling pieces. I'm from Kentucky born & raised. Any advice for my endeavors appreciated. Hope everyone has a good day!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi y'all I'm new to this, want to start collecting pieces I find at estate sales & such and open a small business reselling pieces. I'm from Kentucky born & raised. Any advice for my endeavors appreciated. Hope everyone has a good day!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ghostracker

Sep 27, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is Greg i personally knew 2 of the biggest successful treasure hunters. Both from Indiana. Every one knows Mel my grandparents would always stop by his boat and talk of treasure. Mel took a liking to me offer me a job cause I was a diver and was in college shooting cable tv shows. Sadly he couldnt pay me until they would find treasure. The second guy grew up a few 8 years after mel in the same neighborhood. He found his treasure long before Mel. His find was in the 1960's and he told me how he came up with a large tube to blast the sand off the bottom. Wow I never new that Mel did one too. My boss hid his and only a handful of knows it exists. Sure they know he found a ship but he walked away with all the glitter

GiMortal5

Oct 10, 2017
Cameron, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another new guy. I came here to ask a question about an item I found, but I see this site has so much more to offer. Can't wait to start exploring to see what kind of treasures I can find here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another new guy. I came here to ask a question about an item I found, but I see this site has so much more to offer. Can't wait to start exploring to see what kind of treasures I can find here.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

trustyone

Oct 15, 2017
Branson, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Infinium and many others over the last 45 years!
Primary Interest:
Other
I have enjoyed this forum for years and finally decided to jump in!.... I have loved metal detecting since the 1960's and diving almost as long, now I use a hookah that I built and metal detect in the creeks here in Missouri.... Great fun and I even get a little exercise!.... I am hoping to take my Infinium to some older swim sites back east someday!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have enjoyed this forum for years and finally decided to jump in!.... I have loved metal detecting since the 1960's and diving almost as long, now I use a hookah that I built and metal detect in the creeks here in Missouri.... Great fun and I even get a little exercise!.... I am hoping to take my Infinium to some older swim sites back east someday!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Katie1715

Greenie
Oct 14, 2017
Palm beach county, fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab go pro 60,
Minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi everyone, I'm from southeast Florida. New to MD, and interested in beach hunting, Spanish coins ,treasure. Researching and learning about beach detectors. Fun to see what others find and what dectectors are used. Hope to share good finds soon! :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I'm from southeast Florida. New to MD, and interested in beach hunting, Spanish coins ,treasure. Researching and learning about beach detectors. Fun to see what others find and what dectectors are used. Hope to share good finds soon!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
Greeting ya all. I am currently living in Little Rock Ark. but have great interest and curiosity regarding the legendary 'Treasure of Paradise.' It is said millions upon millions in gold were left behind by a wicked fellow in the mid 1980's there. I may be heading out to Calif. soon to begin the quest along Clark Rd. in Paradise. A lot of research ahead! Best Combat K

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greeting ya all. I am currently living in Little Rock Ark. but have great interest and curiosity regarding the legendary 'Treasure of Paradise.' It is said millions upon millions in gold were left behind by a wicked fellow in the mid 1980's there. I may be heading out to Calif. soon to begin the quest along Clark Rd. in Paradise. A lot of research ahead! Best Combat K
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread