Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

KN67

Feb 2, 2019
New Braunfels, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from New Braunfels & Killeen TX. The only way I could be any newer is if I were just born. Waiting delivery of first ever metal detector, a minelab CTX-3030. So a lot you learn. I'm dumb founded by all the anti MD attitudes out there, permits, banned locations. Inspite of all that I'm still looking forward to learning a lot about this field.
Regards
Keith.

Glerma56

Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fresh newbie from Lake Jackson TX. not sure if I'm posting in correct page, but Looking forward on getting needed advise on detecting.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, Texas...from North Central Illinois. 🙋🙋

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from New Braunfels & Killeen TX...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Keith! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to all the new folks that have become members on TreasureNet.
If you start a new thread to introduce yourselves you will have a lot more responses and won’t get lost here in the shuffle.
Looking forward to your posts. Best of luck to all!

KOLLECTOR1

Greenie
Feb 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks
I’m a collector of antiques, novelties, art etc
Nice to make your acquaintance

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I’m a collector of antiques, novelties, art etc...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard KOLLECTOR1! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE).

dado691984

May 26, 2016
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030
gpx 5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I've been watching this forum for a long time but I did not write because I have a weaker English language ..
I come from croatia, and from the device I use ctx 3030 and since recently gpx 5000.
so much of me for now, pozz

PaulMiller

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am Paul Miller new to this platform looking forward to get more and more information form this forum regarding my queries.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone. I've been watching this forum for a long time but I did not write because I have a weaker English language ..
I come from croatia, and from the device I use ctx 3030 and since recently gpx 5000.
so much of me for now, pozz

Welcome to TreasureNet from SoCal. Best of luck!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am Paul Miller new to this platform looking forward to get more and more information form this forum regarding my queries.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard PaulMiller! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE).

David317795

Feb 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm David nice to meet everyone. I'm new but have picked everything up rather quick researching arial views and photos. Dissecting pretty much everything I can suck info out of. Anyways I think I found Forest Fenns treasure. I'm very seriouse. I found the blaze and I believe the box but I need help looking and confirming. Anyone mind helping me? I have pics. But it's a little submerged but I can see the top looks just like it?

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm David nice to meet everyone. I'm new...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard David! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

stilldiggen

Mar 14, 2014
Hi still digger in pa.
Any one out there know what is going on with lost treasure mag?
Been with them 6yrs.paid up for next 2yrs not books.
Last one was Dec. they don't answer phone or e-mail.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi I'm David nice to meet everyone. I'm new but have picked everything up rather quick researching arial views and photos. Dissecting pretty much everything I can suck info out of. Anyways I think I found Forest Fenns treasure. I'm very seriouse. I found the blaze and I believe the box but I need help looking and confirming. Anyone mind helping me? I have pics. But it's a little submerged but I can see the top looks just like it?
Welcome to TreasureNet David. Best of luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread