Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I'm from the UK...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: UNITED KINGDOM for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

...looking to make some connections in the Michigan/Grand Rapids area..
tn_metal_detector.gif
Also, you might consider posting this request on: FORUM: MICHIGAN for more exposure.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm another newbie and from New Hampshire,looking forward to using this site it looks informative.
Welcome to a very fine forum . I think most find this site very helpful

curtchann

Aug 26, 2023
Newbie here. Reside in SE Tennessee. Enjoy research along with reading the history. Looking forward to purchasing my first detector. Interested in cache hunting.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtchann let me also welcome you to a very fine forum

NorthGADawg

Sep 17, 2023
Hello from Cartersville GA. I'm so new that my 1st detector won't be delivered to later this week. I am retired and a 100% disabled Vet who still gets around pretty good. I love history and old things. I live near the Etowah Indian mounds and an area that had a lot of Civil war action in my area. I'm out knocking on doors now trying to find some area's to hunt. Holler if anyone in the area is looking for some company hunting. Can't wait to get started.

Sep 28, 2023
GREECE
Detector(s) used
The Legend
PulseDive
Hello my fellow detectorists!My name is Akis and I am from Greece.I bought my first detector and currently I can not use it since the legislation here requires to have a licence to own it and then another licence to use it in specific areas that you have applied.All this takes time so I practice the patience needed for the hobby, waiting for the red tape.But I also study the manual,watch videos,read articles and try to be ready for when the time comes.I hope I have a great time metal detecting and I wish you all the same.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my fellow detectorists!My name is Akis and I am from Greece.I bought my first detector and currently I can not use it since the legislation here requires to have a licence to own it and then another licence to use it in specific areas that you have applied.All this takes time so I practice the patience needed for the hobby, waiting for the red tape.But I also study the manual,watch videos,read articles and try to be ready for when the time comes.I hope I have a great time metal detecting and I wish you all the same.
Welcome to TreasureNet

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...name is Vincent and I am very happy to have discovered this forum...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Vincent! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Brooks747

Jan 20, 2019
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280-x Aquanaut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone, John2 here.

Just last week I discovered you.

I’m happy I did.

I had run a general internet search for “Sheepherder Gold” after finding a copy of it in my personal library (apple boxes). Treasurenet came up early in the list of search returns. I investigated (as we are wont to do, aren’t we?).

After reading the “Treasure Mountain, Colorado – Lost Frenchmens Gold” thread, and being thoroughly fascinated by the high IQ discussions there, I quickly joined for more (IQ that is).

Now, here I am, 75+ year old, overall failed but undaunted weekend gold prospector. I’m currently most interested in the author of the book Sheepherder Gold, particularly his account of the mine La Ventana. I found some interesting commentary on his story in one of your very own forums. Thank you.

And, thanks for the invite.
John2
You're probably well aware of it, but Treasure Mountain by Louis L'Amore is fun read!

tom lindsey

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2023
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

tom lindsey

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2023
hi. I'm originally from the Oregon coast had to move to Idaho but still chasing treasures. A forum like this helps me stay informed about findings at home! Thanks
robbers roost idaho by mccammon its still there st peter still there montana plummer gang robbers gulch is gone much more at tomatohill.com

IHC656

Jul 17, 2023
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, my name is Anton, I'm from the UK looking to make some connections in the Michigan/Grand Rapids area. I have some metal detecting questions that I'm certain can be answered on this forum 😁
From near Grand Rapids Michigan.

glivig

Nov 28, 2023
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for allowing me to join the forum!
I am from central NY Oneida County area and have had my equinox 800 since 2021 but never used it until well last week lol! Hopefully being sort of Retired from the State I can finally get out and learn and have some fun!
Thanks again!
Gabe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread