well bought another vaquero!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never heard of a Vaquero owner who doesn't love that machine. Good luck with it!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it is i think and if i ever go deleon again it will be my seventh LOL, i just want to say that beep and dig is the way to go, the machines i like are the deep tech rg 1000, tesoro, fisher 1200, and cz series and the golden mask 3plus power and i don't mind the teknetics gamma and omega

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i hope your right, the one thing i had a hard time with the last one i had was a love afair for iron nails

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions