Well Call Me Butter and Get To Slathering, 'Cause I'm On A Roll!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Third hunt in as many days with a STERLING SILVER jewelry find! (Does that constitute a "roll?" )

What do you do with one hour between errands? I brought Medusa (My ATMax with a NEL Snake coil) along with me just in case. Hit a park lawn for an hour and this was my reward. Marked ".925 LA" sterling wave motif ring.

WaveRing.jpg

Happy Hunting and GO DIGGING if you can! Cheers! Sub 8-)

Upvote 18

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Parkay. That's the start to a roll just keep the finds rolling that's a nice one

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet ring, congrats on the streak:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another nice ring, Subterranean. Tell me, how do you get these inspirations for places to hunt?

Thanks Tuberale, I hit public lawns for nearly all of my jewelry finds. Public parks and public schools (on Sundays) mostly. I like to leave them alone for about 8-10 months, then re-detect them and look for newly dropped goodies. No one sees the pounds of trash and literal "Mason jars full of corroded Lincoln cents" that I have to dig to get the good stuff. Precious metal jewelry hides in the coin range. Persistence pays off in the long run! Best of luck, Sub 8-)

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Some people look down on park hunting, I’ve found some great stuff in old parks including my oldest US silver (1853) my oldest US copper (1785) and a ton of silver coins ranging from 1874 to the 1950’s not to mention the silver and gold jewelry. You don’t have to search out cellar holes to find great stuff especially if you’re short on time. One of the old overgrown parks I hunt had the main road going right through it in he 1700’s and this is where I find some beautiful stuff. I can’t wait to hit it with my new 15” coil for my equinox this spring. In this part of the country every spot was something else before it is what it is now, just sayin’ (;

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice reward for minimum time spent!

smallfoot