Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i got my AT Pro back and it works just fine workes as it should........... The only thing is i took it to my garden where i have coins at different depths.......................... And no matter what settings i use with it ............ It will find the same thing my GTI 1500 will find ............. And what my 1500 will not sound off on .............. Well my AT Pro will not sound off on.......... So my At Pro it will not go any deeper than my 1500 ................ I swear to God that people do not get all that depth with there detectors that the think they do........... And my Sovereign does the same as the AT & 1500......

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Keppy said:
Well i got my AT Pro back and it works just fine workes as it should........... The only thing is i took it to my garden where i have coins at different depths.......................... And no matter what settings i use with it ............ It will find the same thing my GTI 1500 will find ............. And what my 1500 will not sound off on .............. Well my AT Pro will not sound off on.......... So my At Pro it will not go any deeper than my 1500 ................ I swear to God that people do not get all that depth with there detectors that the think they do........... And my Sovereign does the same as the AT & 1500......

I'm sure that must leave you P.O.ed. However, you can take some comfort in the fact that you've brought a little joy to the hearts of many AT-Pro users. :icon_biggrin:

schlepprock

Jun 28, 2007
West Central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2000, White's Prism 6T and Coin Getter, Tesoro De'leon and a BH Quick Draw II
Keppy said:

Sadly I have to announce that neither my GTI 2000 or 2500 will go as deep as my White's Prism 6T, at least not when they're in disc. mode anyway. But at least they have several bells and whistles that are fun to play with that almost make up for the lack of depth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread