Well I guess I have to quit coin roll hunting...

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Harris bank does not allow me to dump there anymore (Even though the manager at my dump bank ordered 6 boxes for himself every week). They all called each other and will not accept my coins anymore. Nobody else but me is affected by this new policy. I've been hated and discriminated I guess. No other banks in my area have free coin machines so I have to quit. Not sure if I'll be on the forum anymore so to all of you, peace!

PS. Don't open accounts at harris banks. They *******s yo

Upvote 0

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open a tcf, they got machines in Jewel and are open 7 days a week. 53 bank also has coin machines don't know about all branches.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Write a letter to the OCC

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Come on Slim, nothin would stop me. To make this work for me, I do have to do alot of driving picking up and dumping. I'd drive 50 miles away if I had to though to keep doing this hobby. You probably have to be as addicted ( and insane) as I am though, lol. Good luck to you if you quit, I did enjoy your posts, many made me laugh reading them, and I enjoy a good laugh every now and then. HH, Maverick.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That stinks!
Hell I'm just bearly brakeing even after buying gas to drive out of town to dump, but I'll hang on till the bitter end, there's a dream box out there somewhere with my name on it.
Check out ALL of your options man! There's some AG out there with your name on it, I'm sure.

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
That's wack dog..! Hope you find a solution. After all, you came back strong after your "Relapse" album.... !
If this is indeed it, good luck to you... I appreciated your posts and comments...

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you that weka dawg? Tru pimpin...is stayin wit till da end yo. Wat if Mikey Jordan quit in hikes skool. Nuff said

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey slim, sorry to hear about you getting banned. I'm just wondering, do you really think they are discriminating against you? Was it the rap attire you think set them off, the rap lingo or maybe your huge posse upset them? Or could you have been dumping too much too often? Just was curious. Also wondering how much silver you scored cause it doesn't take much to get hooked. Myself, I am hooked, and couldn't imagine stopping.
Merc

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quitters never win kICK IT UP SLIM.....................

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
i did not expect this from you! drive a bit farther to another coin machine!

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Common slim "drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to crh & dump" where's your spirit!?

Aug 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr.Mathers, your a highly respected veteran member here and we all would hate to see you go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread