Well, that was a wasted trip to the bank.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys, you haven't seen me post any of these because it has been so long since I've received any, but, look what I got today in my order, yup, 3 freakin repacks:BangHead:! UUhhggg! I forgot how pissed off it made me to get these things lol, I have since calmed down so just figured I 'd show the uglier side of CHRing once again. And the 4th box of my order was a skunk:tongue3:. So far for the week I've searched 8 boxes and nothin to show for it, tomorrow is my 2 bag and 2 box order and Friday my last 2 boxes, my fingers are REALLY crossed for these bags to be good this week, that is the only thing that is going to save me this week! HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN0607.JPG
    DSCN0607.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN0608.JPG
    DSCN0608.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN0609.JPG
    DSCN0609.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you search the repacks just incase the last hunter missed a dirty 40% or something else?
That does suck though- here to 2 bags full of ag

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear about the lousy crhing week ur having so far....hope the rest of the week is better for u.

H$H!

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Eh, I'll pick a few out of each box and check them, but if I find nothing, I just don't bother anymore, I know I could be missing a 40 ( if there even is one) but I have found that the odds of that are slim in my experience and I'd just rather spend that time with my family or doing something I've been putting off. HH, Maverick.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Hey, think how boring it would be if every single run to the bank was a success maverick!
killingme.gif

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya no, today was much more exciting than coming home and finding Enders in my boxes, gotta post the bad with the good. HH, Maverick.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to see that Mav. Laziness like this is uncalled for. I have to wrap about 6 boxes a week now. I bought 3000 wrappers for less than 19 bucks and I use 6x6 shipping boxes(.49c ea) instead of the original half boxes. IMO do it right or don't do it at all. If it makes you feel any better my one box yesterday and three today were skunks. Just got to keep searching.
HH!
BRChiver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread