Well... this is a new one for me... Someone asked me to find their MONEY.

The world needs more like you, good man

Loved the story and good deed. Much more interesting and rewarding than a simple post with usual finds. Keep up the GOOD work.

Dude, that is a great story, nice job! Here's to all us American weirdos with metal detectors!! :tongue3: :icon_thumright:

Way to go! Pics would have been cool to see too.

Kudos to you Skippy, I always thought of you as a nice guy. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Had to find a gold earring one day. After about 30 mins I asked to scan her other earring. As I raised the coil to her ear her bra sounded off. We all turned red and no I wasnt going in after it. Love days like this. I have returned many things and its just who I am, I love those kinds of hunts.

Well done skippy that's best post sofar and will inspire me and hopefully others todo the right thing.

TexasCTX3030 - Mario (NetHunter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That karma will repay you for sure. I bartend and make pretty good money. But whenever we have a benefit of some sort I always donate all my tips. Tonight I did the same thing. And the benefit ended at 10 PM. My tips were about 160 dollars for that part of the night, which is pretty much what I would normally make up until 2am on a Tuesday. The last 4 hours of my shift netted me another 140 dollars. So I totally believe in giving. It always pays me back. Good for you helping out someone less fortunate than you.

Had to find a gold earring one day. After about 30 mins I asked to scan her other earring. As I raised the coil to her ear her bra sounded off. We all turned red and no I wasnt going in after it. Love days like this. I have returned many things and its just who I am, I love those kinds of hunts.

probably a couple coronary stints

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back