Well wasnt that mighty big of them??

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Well wasn't that mighty big of them??

::) Some things are rather ridiculous eh? How many hundreds of folks jaywalked that day and didn't get ticketed to begin with? Petty and I would think they would be horribly embarrassed by the whole thing.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

Yeah, someone might apologize to the badly injured guy at the least.
That's bureaucracy for ya!

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.

Sometimes they just need to write those tickets. When I was about 14, I wrecked on a small motorcycle.
My fault, young & dumb (at least a little dumber than now), I ran a stop sign & T-boned an old 60's Olds
& I lost. Back then, the cops had gurneys in the back & he loaded me up, put the sheet over my face &
told my friends I was dead. Got to the hospital & had 40 stitches in my head & some more in my elbow.
But that officer hung around to see if I had lived & gave my mom 3 tickets. Operator not licensed, reckless
driving & disregarding stop sign. I guess he had his job to do. When you're wrong, you're wrong.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

For as many people as want the tickets written there are just as many that don't want them written.

I think we write too many tickets for the stoopid things - but don't have a better way to enforce the rules that keep most people honest.

It's a catch 22.

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250

Just wait. They will probably fire that bus driver for leaving his bus to help old ladies across the road. I just hope they can repair his shattered knee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread