Wells Fargo and coin counters.

OP
OP
F

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also I think it's corporate wide. I was on a trip to another state over the holidays and they refused to count my bagged coin. Rolls only will be accepted they told me

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in NC all the WF's accept rolled. Haven't seen any with machine.. where are u guys located?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That's so bizarre - how in my area, rolled coins are NOT accepted!! I took in a lot of rolled dimes and nickels a few months back, and the bank had 3 tellers breaking open the rolls to run them through the counter. There's no such thing here as CWR's!!

OP
OP
F

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in NC all the WF's accept rolled. Haven't seen any with machine.. where are u guys located?

I'm in Minnesota. I went on a trip this week and dumped some in SD at a WF. They told me there not after the first of the year. I tried to dump some in Nebraska on the way home and they wouldnt take it.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Policies change with a lot with banks, almost monthly it seems. My dump banks have coin counters, anything over $400 is charged 6%. Beginning 2017, they are dropping the limit to $200.... This really will cause issues.... Gonna have change my strategy

BofA won't sell cwr, new policy as of October I think.... Good luck with wells and finding a new counter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread