Went back...

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, I only had a few hours this afternoon to go out so I did not get to spend the time at the new location I had wished to. I went to the far end of the wash and after detecting for about forty five minutes I found one more nugget that came in right at a gram. About ten minutes later I got a booming signal and after digging down about fifteen inches I pulled an old lead bottle cap out of the clay. I am not sure exactly when they made these. It cannot be too old but I am sure it has been around a few years. It was kind of a neat find. This artifact and the gold both came off of private property.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have no doubt at all that any one of the smaller coils would have found any of the five pieces from the last two hunts. I have used all the coils mentioned and would find it hard to say anything good or bad one way or another or even try to compare any of those smaller coils. I can say that after using the coils on the ground that I am use to here in the Redding area that the Sadie was a bit more stable on my modded 3000. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

SADIE 4.JPG SADIE 5.JPG SADIE 6.JPG

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions