cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a Raccoon, View attachment 684571 Look at his reflection in the water. DSCN1704.JPG DSCN1705.JPG
I don't think he liked getting his picture taken! DSCN1708.JPG DSCN1709.JPG

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks pretty mad to me,like saying stop bothering me:laughing9:,nice pictures,HH:hello:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
wow, that's the way I look when someone tries to take a pic of me!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I love raccoons. We have so many here in the neighborhood. You realize if you had tossed some food over there and backed up a tad, you could have taken his/her picture till hell froze over.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't want to get them cornered. They can really hurt you.

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive been bit by a racoon!! I was about ten and some friends kept the racoon as a pet on a chain in a dog house under their back porch stairs. They didnt know when they left the house the neighbor hood kids would come over and torture it with sticks and such. Well yours truly goes to visit and while waiting decides to sit on the stairs,that racoon was pissed about those kids torturing him, he shot out of that doghouse and grabbed hold of my bare foot and sunk his teeth into the meat under the foot and would not let go. The owners beat it and beat it finally it let go, me im dying,not only am i traumatized now i think ive got to get those rabbi shots. Long story short they slap a bandage on me and take me go-cart riding and everything is good, oh I have a tendecy to want to climb a tree or dig thru the garbage along with a little foam from the mouth but hey whatcan ya do. AH YES THE GOOD OLD DAYS.LOL

OP
OP
cdsieg

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been bit by a racoon!! I was about ten and some friends kept the racoon as a pet on a chain in a dog house under their back porch stairs. They didnt know when they left the house the neighbor hood kids would come over and torture it with sticks and such. Well yours truly goes to visit and while waiting decides to sit on the stairs,that racoon was pissed about those kids torturing him, he shot out of that doghouse and grabbed hold of my bare foot and sunk his teeth into the meat under the foot and would not let go. The owners beat it and beat it finally it let go, me im dying,not only am i traumatized now i think ive got to get those rabbi shots. Long story short they slap a bandage on me and take me go-cart riding and everything is good, oh I have a tendecy to want to climb a tree or dig thru the garbage along with a little foam from the mouth but hey whatcan ya do. AH YES THE GOOD OLD DAYS.LOL

YIKES!!!! but lol on the tree climbing and garbage digging. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread