Went on a little road trip

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
About like my day...1-64, and 7-40's, and a 2003 I threw back(out of 4 boxes)

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the stash grows.............nice job Scalper!

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
If you got those from loose halves hand/rolls that is really good. Less to dump and a higher percentage of keepers!

Jim

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
jersey devl said:
About like my day...1-64, and 7-40's, and a 2003 I threw back(out of 4 boxes)

Well Devl , well at least u got few keepers ... I havent much luck lately either , keep hammering things have got to turn around

LJ said:
And the stash grows.............nice job Scalper!

Thanks LJ the poor old stash is growing mighty slow this week ...oh well bound to a pile sooner or later ... anyways I was going to ask you to rub my scalped head on my avatar ha for some luck but then I thought about it and it would prolly curse your boxes :)

jim4silver said:
If you got those from loose halves hand/rolls that is really good. Less to dump and a higher percentage of keepers!

Jim

Yeah Jim most of those were hand rolls 70 of them and 10 brinks ... lately the handrolls that I have been finding are horrid , very low % of keepers ... which is unusal usually a better return with them ...

Wetgreenie said:
Got s love the "toonie", good return...I found a couple.

Yeah I was happy it was a nice surprise considering those rolls werent producing ....

My little trip ended too soon I ran outta cash was going to take another 1k and hit 4 more banks a little further away , oh well gotta go dump some clad and gear up to hit those ones ... who knows might just hit paydirt ha ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions