Went through the copper bucket today

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ended up finding one pretty cool thing I didn't realize I had it's a world WW I military canvas belt and.

ForumRunner_20150309_224247.png

ForumRunner_20150309_224304.png

ForumRunner_20150309_224318.png

Massieville Mike

Mar 7, 2014
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good eye, and nice save! That's pretty cool! I've still got my trash/junk finds from 2014. Saved it all, but still haven't gone through it. Procrastination lol!

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks the day will come you look at that big pile let out a big sigh and just start spreading it out

Massieville Mike

Mar 7, 2014
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Should have done it while the ground was frozen here. Now that it's thawed, all I want to do is hunt every chance I get. Procrastination kicking in.......maybe this coming winter lol! Seriously, it's something I should probably make a conscious effort to get done. I've got quite the pile of "stuff". Hard to tell what might be in there. Not to mention it's taking up space that I really don't have to spare! I'm sure I'll get a gloomy, rainy day sometime soon enough.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should have done it while the ground was frozen here. Now that it's thawed, all I want to do is hunt every chance I get. Procrastination kicking in.......maybe this coming winter lol! Seriously, it's something I should probably make a conscious effort to get done. I've got quite the pile of "stuff". Hard to tell what might be in there. Not to mention it's taking up space that I really don't have to spare! I'm sure I'll get a gloomy, rainy day sometime soon enough.

I have the same issue.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gatorboy
Top Pic,= A man after my own heart.
For some reason I keep all my Small Copper /Brass parts,, Clock, Screws , bolts ,Anything that's not clearly a Pipe piece or brass valve, Water hose end etc , Took a few years of copper to the Scrap yard before CU went below $3 ( the scrap is the Copper Pipe , Wire Etc, Still have 40-50 lbs of Brass.
Still keep all those little pieces like I said , They might be of use some day , 'As any Hoarder would say' or help with someones Restoration Project???

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah .
Cool old Buckle.
Davers

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gatorboy
Top Pic,= A man after my own heart.
For some reason I keep all my Small Copper /Brass parts,, Clock, Screws , bolts ,Anything that's not clearly a Pipe piece or brass valve, Water hose end etc , Took a few years of copper to the Scrap yard before CU went below $3 ( the scrap is the Copper Pipe , Wire Etc, Still have 40-50 lbs of Brass.
Still keep all those little pieces like I said , They might be of use some day , 'As any Hoarder would say' or help with someones Restoration Project???

Yep... I'm guilty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread