WENT TO HOSPITAL LAST WENSDAY TO METAL DETECT.

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
HI. TO EVERYONE HERE AT T-NET. SURE IS A NICE PLACE TO VISIT WHEN YOU CAN'T DO ANY THING ELSE. AND READ ALL THE INTERESTING POSTS. HAD TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT. GOT HOME AT NOON TODAY. THIS SITE WILL KEPT ME GOING FOR A WHILE.
AS EVERYONE KNOWS THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT YOU WILL SEE AND READ ABOUT. ALWAY'S GET A LOT OF LAUGH'S. HERE. THERE IS A BUNCH OF NICE PEOPLE HERE. GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF YOU.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
kdismuke1,
glad you made it out of the hospital. :wink: ;D

Take care and enjoy the posts for a bit.

have a good un..
SHERMANVILLE

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
I like the videos particularly and enjoy most everything else. Get healed, yahear :coffee2:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about that. I'd hate to imaging what kind of recovery time that is going to entail. Enjoy your replies and postings. Hope you make a full recovery, Ron

CWKEITH1

Dec 18, 2008
good luck and i wish you a speedy recovery. let us know how you are doing they tell me i will need the same surgery later this year so i am curious as to your recovery time. lots of luck to you keith

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Get better and get swinging, as much as possible.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you have a speedy recovery. Before long you will be back out there MDing. Take care...Matt

OP
OP
K

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
THANKS EVERY-ONE. DOING PRETTY GOOD TODAY. GOT ICE PACK ON. YOU HAVE TO DO ICE PACK EVERY 4 HOURS. NOW FOR THE WALKING AND BENDING. EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD DAY.

docmann

Jan 2, 2009
OKLAHOMA!
Detector(s) used
Rarely!
Those can be tough, but think of how much better you'll get around after healing. Don't cut corners on the PT and time on the machine. Truly, this is a "no pain no gain" proposition. You'll do fine and be ready long before the Spring thaws. Keep your chin up!
docmann

OP
OP
K

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
THANKS EVERYONE. I AM DOING GOOD. HAD FIRST WEEK OF REHAB. :wave:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm - metal detecting at a hospital.

What genius! Now you will be able to tell the surgeons where their "lost" instruments are!!!!!!! Good thinking!!!! :thumbsup:

Heal fast - heal well.

B

OP
OP
K

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
THIS IS THE THIRD WEEK OF RE-HAB TODAY. THEY SAID I COULD STOP USEING THE WALKER AND WALK ON MY ON. THE PAIN IS NOT BAD AT ALL. I CAN SLEEP AT NITE AND NOT TAKE PAIN PILLS ANY MORE. THIS IS ALOT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I CAN PUT ON SOCKS AND SHOES BY MY SELF AND NOT HAVE TO CALL THE WIFE. SHE HAS REALLY BEEN GOOD TO ME. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.
OVERHALL IF YOU ARE THINKING OF KNEE REPLACEMENT. IT IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU WOULD THINK. I WILL BE OUT THERE DIGGING BEFORE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE FIND IT ALL. TREASURE-NET SURE HAS HELPED READING ALL THE POST. TO TAKE UP SOME OF THE TIME I HAD SITTING AROUND. GOD BLESS AND HOPE EVERY-ONE FINDS SILVER THIS YEAR. MABY SOME GOLD TO. ;D

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
a guy I used to work for, had knee replacement, for a knee that would lock up without warning. he had been having problems with it for years. Now, it's amazing the difference.
make sure you do all the rehab, even if it hurts. It will payoff big time.
Good luck on your recovery and keep us informed

Sniffer

sasnz

Aug 15, 2006
Auckland
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 GTI
You will be right in no time, My landlord of 84 yrs had both done in 9 months of each other and is as active as ever. after about 3 months she was pretty much back to normal, she was pretty good at the physio part of it tho, so do the hard work and i am sure you will be surprised at how quickly a recovery will take place. Take care

Sasnz

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kdismuke1 - Glad you're doing better. Hang in there and keep moving forward and stay positive. You'll be out there swinging that coil in no time.

OP
OP
K

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
THANKS EVERYONE. I AM DOING GREAT. HOPE EVERYONE FINDS THE PERFECT COIN THAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. ARE RELIC. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions