went to order a few boxes of cents today and check the machine...

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGBlex said:
and this 50 year old mother was popping coins out of coin albums right into the machine! nickels dimes quarters the whole thing! i didnt know how to react but i did end up getting the albums which were still in okay condition...

all the nerve

You witnessed one of the geese that lays the silver eggs. Rarely seen in the wild.

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you score any good dates/silver? Let us know, and if so, buy the bags too! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

OP
OP
AGBlex

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I had any money I would have bought everything she brought in!... i had to leave with just the books and hope to god those boxes of 32 TO 64 WASHINGTON QUARTERS .... make it back to maine. sad day for me being broke

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
That's when you try to buy the bag :icon_thumright:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly in this state of the economy you are going to see this more and more. People are doing anything now to make that payment or put food on the table.

Captaindoodle

Feb 10, 2008
AGBlex said:
IF I had any money I would have bought everything she brought in!... i had to leave with just the books and hope to god those boxes of 32 TO 64 WASHINGTON QUARTERS .... make it back to maine. sad day for me being broke

Wow that is painful...like seeing a UFO land and not having a camera...well same concept :wink:!

Better luck next time...as another poster said...you got to see the silver eggs being laid before your eyes.

HH,
CD :wink:

synapse

Oct 3, 2006
New England
What were the date ranges on the folders?
Knowing that no silvers or old coins were dumped might make you feel better.
OR
Knowing that all silvers and all old coins were dumped might make you very very sad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions