Went to TD to check on $860. It was put into my account today !!!

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
I went to TD and spoke to the manager about the money i was shorted last week. She said they had a $859 dollar credit from the coin counter. She thanked me for being patient . I told her thank you. For now on i will cash out every $400. I cant wait to see the teller that gave me the look last week, of yea sure you lost money in the machine. Any way it worked out. Good luck and HH.

Upvote 0

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Glad to see that it worked out well for you. Keeping your cool paid
off and I'm sure that the bank feels bad about what happened to
you.
rileyboy

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Glad it worked out. I had 2 experiences very similiar happen to me in past 6 months and bothxworkes out as well. It goes to show the importance of knowing exactly what you have in bag so your night saying words like, "it should have been close to...."

MU

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glad it worked out!!! this brings up something related to my shortage as well: the manager comes out and I try to explain to her about the $206.70 shortage, she looked at me with 100% doubt and the look like i was trying to rob the bank. She wasn't particularly nice either. 6 days later, I was in line to get my money and she walked past me 5 times, never ever made eye contact.

CanadianCRH

May 16, 2011
Be quite dd and stop being a jerk... Happy everything worked out for you! Would have sucked to loose $860 bucks, :s

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diver_Down said:
Did you turn in the $9 that the Qtr bag was over? And did you report the 5 silver quarters that you scooped from the reject bin?
dd is just being an @$$ , always those kind of people on here, glad to see you got your money back!- It's one thing to be shorted(big deal in your case) but if you get free money from the coin counter, it is not your fault, just take it and be happy. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions